- Crafted with durable stainless steel ferrules and blades that resist distortion and bending; reliable field point accuracy
- Designed for use with high speed crossbows; equipped with a heavier retention band so the blades deploy only upon impact
- Retention bands can be placed in 3 positions; position is determined by the kinetic energy your crossbow produces
- Features a 2 inch cutting diameter and stainless steel blade lock pin that delivers quick humane kills and shorter blood trails
- Trocar tips feature a bone splitting 4 edges; weight is 100 grain; exceptional downrange performance and full clearance
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19STRPTX|
|Shipping Weight:||0.19 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||5.5 L x 4.25 W x 1.75 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.