- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled accuracy, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust.
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with the Minn Kota mobile app.
- Foot Pedal not included with this saltwater compatible bow-mount trolling motor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1358956|
|Shipping Weight:||62.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||77.25 L x 16.5 W x 9.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.