- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance
- Available with or without a red aiming laser
- Securely attaches to a variety of subcompact handguns - Glock, Sig Sauer, M&P Shield Kimber, and more.
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Push-button switch on both sides for easy operation for right or left-handed shooters
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||69285|
|Shipping Weight:||0.18 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||6 L x 4 W x 1.25 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.