- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Ambidextrous rear switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Securely attaches to select Smith & Wesson, Beretta, Springfield Armory and Heckler & Koch 1913 short railed subcompact handguns
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
|Manufacturer Part Number:||69402|
|Shipping Weight:||0.32 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||6.25 L x 5.5 W x 1.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.