Ocean Scout is a rugged, compact thermal night vision camera that lets you see other vessels, landmarks, buoys, and floating debris in total darkness.
Now with a high resolution LCD display and FLIR's latest generation thermal sensor technology, Ocean Scout makes your time on the water safer and more relaxing.
Ocean Scout Features:
Enhanced Awareness - See marine traffic and navigation aids at night.
- Quickly scan your surroundings for other vessels
- Easily recognize buoys in river channels or open water
- Detect key landmarks like islands or docks
Steer Clear - Navigate with confidence day or night
- Avoid obstacles, such as rocks, floating logs, and other debris
- Be aware of kayakers, personal watercraft, and small boats without lights
- Detect marine mammals above the water surface
Stay Safe - A lifesving tool for a "man overboard" emergency
- Locate the body heat of anyone in the water
- Quickly identify overboard people and pets
- InstAlert™ mode highlights the hottest objects in red
- Zoom Button: 2x, 4x and 8x
- Field of View (H x V): 18° x 14° NTSC
- Detector Type: 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Rating: IP67 Submersible
- Display: 640 x 480 LCD Display
Manufacturer Part Number: 432-0019-22-00S
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.