- Extremely light and flexible
- Unique X-sharped thermal plastic urethane shell
- EVA high-density foam for superior shock absorption
- Forceful spring-back action that gives you the protection you need
- COOLMAX inner surface for wicking moisture away
- Anti-slip inner surface to keep pad secured
- One size fits all
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XTAK300|
|Shipping Weight:||0.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||11.25 L x 8.75 W x 4.75 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.