- Sporty wraparound dual lens and half frame design provide a panoramic field of vision
- Uvextra anti-fog coating offers superior extended performance in foggy environments
- Premium integrated hinge provides customized fit and temple control when opening and closing
- Ribbed nose piece and soft, molded inserts along the temple provide a secure, comfortable fit for true aiming and shooting
- Ideal for outdoor shooting environments where sunlight and glare can cause eye strain and fatigue; Meets ANSIZ87.1-2015 standard
- 99.9 percent UVA/UVB protection
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R-02219|
|Shipping Weight:||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||8.5 L x 3.5 W x 2.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.