- HydroShield anti-fog coating is permanently bonded to the lens
- 9-base wraparound uni-lens style offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision; soft, elastomer browguard diffuses impact while providing comfort at all key points
- Soft, adjustable nose piece fingers conform to almost any nasal passage; Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for customized fit
- Clear lens is suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting environments
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and certified to requirements of CSA Z94.3 standard; Meets Military V0 ballistic impact test requirements; 99.9 percent UV protection
- Features dual-action properties that keep lenses clear up to 60X longer than our next best coating (with 2X greater scratch-resistance)
- Ventilation channel between frame and lens controls fog in eye socket area
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R-02229|
|Shipping Weight:||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||7.1 L x 2.7 W x 2.7 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.