- Combines high-performance protection and aggressive sport-inspired styling; designed to fit a wide range of head sizes for increased coverage
- Full frame is lightweight but offers high-impact protection that meets ANSIZ87.1-2015 impact standards; wraparound design for increased side protection and better peripheral vision
- Hardcoat provides long-lasting scratch-resistance against scuffs, scrapes and abrasions that can impair your ability to aim and shoot accurately
- Molded nose piece and streamlined temples with soft, molded inserts for comfort; Integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action for secure fit
- SCT-Reflect 50 lens tint counters sunlight and glare that can cause eye strain; Ideal for transitioning from indoors to outdoors
- Wraparound design for increased side protection and better peripheral vision
- Offers 99.9 percent UVA/UVB protection
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R-02225|
|Shipping Weight:||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||8.5 L x 3.5 W x 2.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.