- The fact is, using a turkey call of any kind For the first time takes a little getting used to
- It’s important to the folks at HS strut that beginner turkey hunters can call like expert callers, and in turn call in turkeys like expert hunters
- When it comes to friction pot calls, HS strut has the solution to take the guessing out of the proper technique required to produce perfect turkey call sounds
- The new cookie Cut's pot call is a conventional pot call produced with HS Strut's best injection molded pot coupled with a slate striking surface
- Hs has designed a durable quick-reference removable cap that allows novice as well as seasoned hunters to quickly & easily strike their preferred call
- The removable quick-reference cap has a slot for yelping, clucking and purring
- The slots are designed so that all one has to do is insert the striker tip and strike in the direction of the arrows producing consistent calls every time
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HS-STR-100039|
|Shipping Weight:||0.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||9.25 L x 5.75 W x 1.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.