Chest Size: 30" - 65"
Weight: 80 lbs and over
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- Extended sizing to fit a 30"- 65" chest
- Attachment on air chamber for safety light
- SOLAS grade reflective material for greater visibility
- 2" body belt for added strength and durability
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Two stainless steel slide adjusters for easier donning
- USCG approved/SOLAS compliant whistle attached
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the "Jerk to Inflate" handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Minimum buoyancy of 35 lbs. when fully inflated
- Use Rearming Kit #1362
* U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Work Vest
Manufacturer Part Number: 153200-200-004-13
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 3L x 17W x 10H inches
List of Accessories by Manufacturer #: 136200-701-999-13
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.