Chest Size: 48" - 56"
Weight: 90 lbs and over
- Soft and lightweight foam provides flexibility and reduced weight for comfortable constant wear
- Adjustable neoprene shoulders, and nylon strap carriers
- SOLAS grade reflective material on shoulders and back for increased visibility
- Contoured lower back foam fits to body
- Segmented foam design for increased mobility and comfort
- Hidden encircling body belts, 1" buckles, and heavy-duty front zipper
- 200 denier nylon ripstop outer shell and nylon oxford inner lining
- Two large zippered front cargo storage pockets
- Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Lash tab and D-ring for small accessories
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. of buoyancy
- * U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
Manufacturer Part Number: 151400-200-070-13
Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 4L x 18W x 19H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.