Chest Size: 36" - 44"
Weight: 90 lbs and over
- Low profile design with greater mobility and easier access to utility belt
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts and waist belt
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
- Soft, comfortable flotation foam
- Textured foam on inner back for added comfort
- Expandable zippered pockets with mesh drainage
- Durable 400 denier nylon oxford outer shell
- Lash tab for small accessories
- USCG approved/SOLAS compliant whistle attached
- D-ring attached for small accessories
- Minimum 15.5lbs of buoyancy
- * U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
Manufacturer Part Number: 151600-700-040-13
Shipping Weight: 1.75 lbs
Box Dimensions: 3L x 20W x 12H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.