- Designed to extend survival in rough waters where rescue may be slow in coming
- Yoke-style flotation device designed to turn an unconcious person to a vertical or slightly backward position
- Bright orange fabric
- Adjustable strap for snug fit
- SOLAS grade reflective material for increased visibility
- Reversible design
- Attachment loop for safety light
- Minimum 22 lbs. of buoyancy
Manufacturer Part Number: 100100-200-004-12
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Box Dimensions: 4L x 23W x 12H inches
Quick Guide Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.