- Includes one 1/4" Cabinet-Tip (602-4-INS) and one #2 Phillips-Tip (603-4-INS)
- Reduces risk with work up to 1000V
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation
- Orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant
- White high-dielectric inner coating is bonded to the steel
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulation
- Made in the USA
Overall Length: 8-5/16" (211mm)
Weight (lbs.): .60
Manufacturer Part Number: 33532-INS
Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 11W x 4H inches
Owners Manual (pdf)
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.