- Double wings inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Includes one keystone-tip screwdriver and one Phillips-tip screwdriver
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
Weight (lbs.): .30
Set Contains: 600-1, 603-1
Manufacturer Part Number: 85071
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 5W x 5H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.