- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Handle Finish: Journeyman
Jaw Length: 13/16" (21mm)
Cutting Knives: standard
Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
Handle Color: light blue/black
Jaw Width: 1-3/16" (30mm)
Overall Length: 8-1/8" (206mm)
Weight (lbs.): .67
Manufacturer Part Number: J2000-48
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 10W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.