- Strips and cuts 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire
- Long nose for grabbing and looping wire
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for hard wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Dual material Journeyman handles provide better grip
Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
Strips and Cuts: 8-16 AWG solid; 10-18 AWG stranded
Handle Finish: Journeyman
Knife Length: 1/2" (13mm)
Jaw Length: 2-1/4" (57mm)
Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (13mm)
Handle Color: yellow/gray
Weight (lbs.): 0.61
Overall Length: 8-3/8" (212mm)
Point Thickness: 1/8" (3mm)
Jaw Width: 1" (25mm)
Manufacturer Part Number: J2068C
Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 11W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.