- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Jaw Width: 1-5/16" (33mm)
Knife Length: 25/32" (20mm)
Handle Finish: insulated
Handle Color: orange
Overall Length: 9-5/8" (244mm)
Nose Type: New England
Jaw Length: 1-19/32" (40mm)
Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (16mm)
Weight (lbs.): 1.25
Manufacturer Part Number: D213-9NE-INS
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 14W x 4H inches
Owners Manual (pdf)
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.