- Proudly Designed and Made in USA
- Enhanced Precision, Material Strength and Quality Control
- Precision Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize
- 4.67in Overall Length w 11 Picatinny Rail Slots for Dot Sights, Rear Sights, and Flex Positioning of Magnified Optics for Proper Eye Relief Adjustment
- Low Profile Design with U-cut for Weight Reduction
- Contoured Bottom Perfectly Fits Ruger 10/22 with Drilled and Tapped Receiver
- Includes Assembly Screws for Simple and Friendly Installation, No Gunsmith Required
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MTU030T22|
|Shipping Weight:||0.12 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||7 L x 2.75 W x 0.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.