Continuous power and peace of mind in all conditions
The renewed Mass Combi offers the best price/quality ratio. Based on the exceptionally reliable Mass Combiseries, the four new models now offer even more power at a highly competitive price. In addition, they arealso available in two customer-friendly variations with remote control or MasterBus.
The powerful 3-step+ battery charger guarantees maximum battery life and can simultaneously charge twobattery banks. The inverter with high peak power starts even the heaviest loads, with the Mass Combi12/1600 being easily sufficient for your espresso machine. A built-in distribution system switches betweengrid and inverter power, while two separate AC outputs allow users to connect critical loads to a preferredgroup.
Grid connected solar power system with energy storage
The Mass Combi enables the expansion of a grid connected solar power system with energy storage inbatteries. This way the majority of the generated energy is used, and users are less dependent on theelectricity grid. In this setup, the Mass Combi is part of a MasterBus controlled system.
The benefits of the improved Mass Combi:
- Compact, lightweight and no hum thanks to HF technology
- High yield and more power from your batteries
- Intelligent 3-step+ battery charger with low DC ripple current for fast charging times and long battery life
- Charges two individual battery banks simultaneously
- Quiet, powerful inverter with 200 % peak power
- Power Assist: extra power assistance from the batteries in case of limited grid or generator power(prevents blown fuses)
- Pure sine wave energy prevents failures and damage to sensitive equipment such as adapters
- Dual AC outputs to separate critical equipment from heavy loads
- Professional connections ensure fast installation and operational security
- CE approved and E-marking for mobile applications
Specifications Sine Wave Inverter
Nomimal DC voltage: 24 V (19-31 V)
Output voltage: 230 V (± 5 %), adjustable 180-250 V 50/60 Hz (± 0.05 %)
- Output waveform: true sine, Thd
Continuous power at 25°C / 77°F, cos phi 1: 1800 W
Max. peak load: 3000 W
Max. efficiency: >= 90 %
Parallel configuration: no
- Synchronize with mains/generator: yes
Specifications Battery Charger
Input voltage range: 180-265 V
Max. input current: 5.2 A
Max. charge current at 25°C / 77°F: 35 A at 28.5 V
Secondary charger output current: 5 A
- Battery temperature sensor: yes, included
Specifications Transfer System
AC output 1: 25 A (short break output)
AC output 2: 50 A (power output)
- Transfer speed: half seamless (25 ms max., 10 ms typical)
Display/read-out: LED display
Dimensions, HxWxD: 14.6 x 12.5 x 5.6 inch
Weight: 17.2 lb
- Approvals: CE, ABYC, E4
Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/MLI/wet/spiral/traction
Ground relay: yes, configurable
Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25°C to 60°C, derating > 25°C-13 to 140°F
Protection degree: IP23 (vertical mounting)
Protections: over temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
Cooling: maintenance-free vario fans
- MasterBus compatible: yes, in combination with a MasterBus Combi Interface
Manufacturer Part Number: 36021800
Owners Manual (pdf)
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.