The DeckHand 25 has a 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included). Includes davit for stowing most styles of anchors. Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope. Runs on 12-volt battery (not included). Get precision boat placement and the ability to stay on the fish as long as you want with a DeckHand? electric anchor winch. It automatically raises or lowers your anchor at the touch of a button, and its special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting.
- 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- Davit stows most kinds of anchors
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in teh rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button
- Consistent hold pattern with older DeckHand models (DH-18, DH-20, DH-35)
- Includes: remote mountable anchor davit
Manufacturer Part Number: 1810125
Shipping Weight: 12.8 lbs
Box Dimensions: 9L x 15W x 11H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.