- Allows for easy removal of any Riptideå¨ SM or Riptide SE bow-mount trolling motor
- High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion
- Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed
- Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (not included).
Manufacturer Part Number: 1854019
Shipping Weight: 5.05 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 21W x 8H inches
- Thrust (Pounds) = NONE
- Shaft Length (Inches) = NONE
- Mounting Style = NONE
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE
- Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = NONE
- Control Type = NONE
- 3X Steering = NONE
- Universal Sonar = NONE
- Autopilot = NONE
- Maximizer = NONE
- Battery Meter = NONE
- Salt Water/Fresh Water = NONE
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.