- Pontoon brackets require attaching to the structural cross members of the pontoon frame that run parallel to the bow and transom
- Minn Kota requires mounting your Talon on either the bow or the transom of your pontoon, and does not endorse mounting on the side of the pontoon.
- Some pontoons use aluminum sheeting underneath the deck that will require removal to install the Pontoon Edge Mount Kit
- Designed for basic installation on pontoon applications where adequate deck support is provided
- Required tools: Drill, Ratchet (or Socket) Wrench, 1/2" Box Wrench, 3/8" Drill Bit, 1/2" Socket
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1810225|
|Shipping Weight:||6 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||12.75 L x 9.25 W x 6.75 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.