- Model No. MP HTS 950
- 8 outlets
- 2,775 Joules
- Provides AC power line noise rejection & isolation of audio & video equipment for component-generated noise rejection
- Increases dynamic range, video images, picture quality & sound of normal A/V components
- Patent pending Tri-Mode(R) protection circuitry provides advanced power protection
- Automatically disconnects all A/V equipment, isolating valuable A/V components from dangerous power conditions
- Sounds audible alarm notifying the user that the system has been protected
- 2 pair ultralow loss, protected coaxial connections for cable TV/HDTV
- 24k gold contact plug allows for maximum corrosion-resistance & power transfer;• UL listed
- 8ft PowerLine(R) 100 AC power cord
- Dim: 2.44"H x 3.94"W x 17.05"D
- 5-year limited product warranty
- $250,000 connected equipment warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.