MotorGuide's rugged Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket allows you to quickly attach or remove the trolling motor from your boat. The cam lock design is easy to operate and provides a snug and secure fit. This mounting bracket works with all MotorGuide cable and electric steer motors and allows you to switch from one motor type to another as your fishing style changes.
- Easily remove motor for storage and security
- Design allows motor to slide inboard up to 5-3/4" clearance when launching a boat
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Additional top plate (sold separately) to easily switch between multiple motors
- Designated area for padlock (sold separately) to protect motor from theft
Manufacturer Part Number: 8M0095972
Shipping Weight: 9.9 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 22W x 9H inches
List of Accessories by Manufacturer #: 8M0095973
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.