- To Unlock, unscrew out the knurled thumb nut, push in and rotate side arm 90 degrees to open sling swivel mount
- Place bar through Sling Stud on long gun, rotate side arm over bar and screw in the knurled thumb nut to lock the sling swivel mount
- Metal Construction, painted Black
- Width: 1.6 inches outside width, (1.3 inches inside loop)
- Weight: 0.4 oz. each, (0.8 oz. total for both)
- Mounts onto most standard sling studs found on most hunting rifles and shotguns
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AASW1B|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||2.5 L x 2.25 W x 0.25 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.