From the design team that brought you the legendary Octopus hydraulic drives, our new gear pump offers industry leading reliability and performance in a smaller, lighter, quieter package.
- Industry leading efficiency - lower power consumption, particularly under demanding conditions requiring higher flow rates equates to a major advantage over competing units.
- Cost saving - the increased efficiency and performance means the pumps can be used with smaller autopilot course computers than equivalent drive units.
- The smaller footprint of the compact gear pump increases installation flexibility.
- Lower noise and vibration make the gear pump particularly suitable for sailboat installations.
- Suitable for balanced or unbalanced cylinders.
- All models available for both 12v and 24v systems.
- Flow Rate: 600CC/min
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Cylinder Range: 6-9ci CYLINDER
- Average Current Draw: 3.8A
- Operating Temperature: -15 to +75'C (5 - 167'F)
- Waterproofing: IP55
- Ignition Protection: ISO 8846 & SAEJ1171
- EMC Compliance: EN60945-9-2002
Manufacturer Part Number: OCTAFG0612
Quick Guide Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.