All of the great movevent series features as well as the following:
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam
- SOLAS grade reflective material for visibility
- Expandable zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford
- Lash tab for small accessories
- Drying loop on back
- Attached whistle for safety
All of our MoveVent Vests Feature the Following:
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP)
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
Manufacturer Part Number: 122200-505-060-15
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Box Dimensions: 3L x 20W x 15H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.