- Easy-to-Use Inline System: Insert the Scout into your hydration pack hose for easy water purification on the go; No waiting, back flushing, or special handling
- Virus Protection: Drink the water confidently wherever you go; Removes over 99.99 percent of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more
- UltraCeram Technology: Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter; Removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters
- Fast Flow Rate: Quench your thirst without the wait; Ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters
- Great Tasting Water: Taste water how it was meant to be; Activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using
- Long-Lasting: Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip; Reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons and filtering 200 gallons of water
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0160-0110|
|Shipping Weight:||0.23 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||5.38 L x 2 W x 5.5 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.