Navy Standard compasses are professional compasses intended for coastal or worldwide naviagtion. The NS-7.5 has a bracket mount for ship's steering or reference compass. Comes with 12V, 24V/32V, and 110V lights included. The compass dial system features a 7-1/2" (192mm) dial with one degree graduations and cardinal and inner cardinal markings. The dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from the pivot and jewel. The bezel is machined to accommodate Navy Standard azimuth or bearing circles. The compass meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements.
- Dial 7.5" (192mm)
- 1 degree increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
- Dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from pivot and jewelto extend operation by years
- Bezel machined to accommodate 7.5" Navy standard azimuth circle orbearing circle
- Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F (-30°C) to +175°F(+80°C)
- 12, 24, 32 VDC and 110 VAC lighting included
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- Width: 12-1/2"
- Depth: 11-3/4"
- Height: 9-3/8"
Manufacturer Part Number: NS-7.5
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.