D-SPLICER is a range of specialised rope splicing needles for sailors and riggers.
They are specifically designed for use with modern synthetic fibres and rope
constructions, in particular small line sizes where conventional fids/needles don't work.
- "Pull-through" operation
- Unique double needle clamps the line making it easy to pull through
- Ideal for making "soft shackles"
- Ideal for pulling cover plaits into the core for making tapered sheets
- Sizes available for lines from 2mm (1/16") diam. to 8mm (5/16") diameter
- Machined alloy handle, with anchoring loop
- 4 interchangeable needles (2 sizes)
- Storage tube
Manufacturer Part Number: RFSPLICE-6
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 13W x 1H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.