- Includes dubbing, chenille, hackle, peacock herl, pheasant tail, elk hair, marabou, black thread, fine copper wire, white poly yarn, lead wire, and head cement
- Features a versatile vise with a C-clamp suitable for tables or workbenches and a rotating head that allows you to work at the angle that best suits you
- Comes with scissors, hackle pliers, a hair stacker, bobbin, bobbin threader, and a rotatable whip finisher tool so you have all the supplies you need in one kit
- This kit comes with the DVD Introduction to Fly Tying with Greg Vinci to guide beginners through the learning process of making fishing flies
- Learn to create wooly buggers, pheasant tails, elk hair caddis, rock worms, Adams, and parachute Adams flies; includes hook sizes 8, 12, and 14
|Manufacturer Part Number:||135832|
|Shipping Weight:||1.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||10.25 L x 8.5 W x 3 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.