The Vector Compact GPS Compass offers superior navigation including accurate positioning and heading performance. V104 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS position allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective positioning and heading based smart antenna.
The rugged and low-profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GNSS' Crescent Vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring in less than a half meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenace-free design of Vector Compact provides traditional GPS position and heading at a low cost, replacing the combination of
low-accuracy GPS and fluxgate compass.
GPS Receiver Specifications:
- Receiver Type: Vector GPS L1
- Compass Signals Received: GPS
- Channels: 24
- GPS Sensitivity: -142 dBm
- SBAS Tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10Hz standard (position and heading)
- Rate of Turn: 90x/s maximum
- Compass Safe Distance: 30 cm (11.8 in)
- Cold Start:
- Warm Start:
- Hot Start:
- Heading Fix:
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (999 kts)
- Maximum Altitude: 18.288 m (60,000 ft)
Input Voltage: 8-36 VDC Power Consumption
Power Consumption: ~2.0 W nom.
Current Consumption: 0.16 A @ 12VDC
Power Isolation: Isolated to enclosure
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Dimensions Not including mount: 29.9 L x 12.9 W x 4.5 H (cm)
10.2 L x 5.1 W x 1.8 H (in)
Dimensions Including mount: 25.9 L x 12.9 W x12.8 (cm)
10.2 L x 5.1 W x 5.0 H (in)
- Provides position,heading,pitch,roll and heave
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2° (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast star-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and Satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Offered as a Serial or NMEA 2000 Version
Manufacturer Part Number: VECTORCOMPACTS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.