The 50 amp non-metallic inlet offers superior performance and ease of use.
The streamlined design includes all of the same high quality electrical
components as our stainless inlet products
- Eliminates Overheating
- Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use - No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in
design means it only goes in the right way every time - even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System
- Side clips lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any
stress on the pins from movement of the power cord
- Weatherproof Seals
- Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and interior of
the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation
that is typically finished in 30 minutes
Manufacturer Part Number: BM50PW
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.