Allows for ease of an instant cleat in the location of a rod holder, adds a boat fender to same cleat over board to protect the side of the boat, as well as many other uses.
- Brushed-aluminum finish
- Large S-shaped 9" cleat design
- Ideal for countless uses
- Accommodates up to 3/4" dock line for large boat applications
- 1-1/2" diameter pipe fits into 1-5/8" diameter rod holders
- Packaged in mesh bag for easy drying if stored wet and to avoid scratching deck or storage surfaces on the boat
- 14.5" Height, 9" Cleat Width, 1-1/4" Hole Diameter, 15° Tilt, 1-1/2" Tube Diameter
Manufacturer Part Number: F30-0861BSA-1
Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 16W x 11H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.