Ideal way for boats to be hooked up to a power source at the marina
with a shore power cable holder suitable for all types of boats.
- Stainless Steel Type 304
- Tube diameter 1-1/2" O.D. fits into standard rod holders at 1-5/8"
- Quick adjustable height ring to compensate for low or high tide settings
- Packaged in mesh bag for easy drying if stored wet and to avoid from
scratching deck or storage surfaces on the boat
- Clamp-on ring can be adapted to 1.25" or 1.5" tube diameter by removing
- 29" Length, 4"Width, 1-1/2" Outside Diameter
Manufacturer Part Number: F16-0802-1
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 38W x 11H inches
List of Accessories by Manufacturer #: F16-0804-1
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.