- Inexpensive protection for your guns' firing pins
- Great for checking and adjusting trigger pull
- Use them to release the tension on hammer springs of your guns during storage
- Excellent for checking the function of extractors and ejectors
- Allows you to release the tension on the hammer springs when storing your guns
- Allows the shooter to safely practice trigger pull techniques
- Work with magazines and clips
|Manufacturer Part Number:||303958|
|Shipping Weight:||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||5.5 L x 3.75 W x 1.25 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.