The Wave WiFi Marine Broadband Router (MBR) 300 PRO is a cost-effective Broadband source selector suitable for a sportfish or small yachts. The MBR-300 PRO is the central control element for a robust internet communications system, with a powerful Intel 1.8GHz 64 Bit Dual Core Processor, 2 Gigabit of RAM, 8 Gigabit Solid Date Drive, and Four (4) 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports allowing for seamless network traffic.
- Plug and play setup
- Content filter
- Download/upload speed control
- Allowed IP and MAC addresses
- Free and controlled Internet access
- Login page configuration
- WAN port selection for multiple devices
- 1-year limited warranty
- Traffic monitoring and blocking of non-approved data traffic
Login Page Customization
- Branded page, personalized for your yacht
- Login page access code generator
- Login code usage reporting
- Marine grade equipment suitable for any ship data network environment
Manufacturer Part Number: MBR-300 PRO
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.