High Capacity Waste Pump- Fast Drainage and space saving on board
No clog, no filter waste pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump technology.
Gulper 320 - the easy access remote mount bilge pump designed to be located high, dry and protected - ideal where bilge space is very limited.
- Ideal where bilge space is limited-smallest footprint strainer
- Head rotates 360 degrees to suit your installation
- High- dry and protected - Remote mounting allows easy access
- Long life- runs dry without damage
- Meets requirement for primary bilge pump for boats up to 12m (39.4ft) length
- Easy to install - including uneven surfaces
- Secure fit - new wrap around mounting feature, only 3 screws to secure
- Reliable operation - Self priming
- Easy maintenance - patented reinforced Ezi-clamp locking ring - simply twist and screw to lock pump head in desired position
Manufacturer Part Number: BP2052
Shipping Weight: 4.4 lbs
Box Dimensions: 6L x 12W x 8H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.