Whale's long life diecast alloy range - robust designs for extreme conditions.
Install Gusher 10 for the long haul.
- Durable Diecast Alloy Bilge Pump
- Robust design stands up to the toughest marine conditions
- Top performance- High flow non-choke valves, 65 ltrs (17 US gals) per minute
- 3 mounting options available Bulkhead, floor or thru deck mounting
- Designed for simple installation and maintenance
- Efficiency - Large non-choke valves
- Ideal for workboats, cruisers, offshore racing
- Easy pump action - Self priming
- Suitable for diesel transfer with Nitrile diaphragm (service kit AK3714 available separately)
Manufacturer Part Number: BP3740
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 9L x 12W x 8H inches
List of Accessories by Manufacturer #: LV1215
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.