Whale's manual galley pumps are truly design classics. Since the 1960s these manual pumps have been designed, refined and manufactured by our skilled UK based workforce.
The simple solution for fresh water dellivery in small galleys.
- Smooth double action
- Self primes and operates dry without damage
- Easy, smooth hands free operation
- Ease of installation- Multi-directional inlet and outlet hose connections
- 3 mounting options (including thru bulkhead)
- Left and right oriented foot lever versions available
- Also ideally used to prime Whale In-Line Booster pumps
- Pumps fresh and salt water 15 ltrs (4 US gals) per minute
Manufacturer Part Number: GP0551
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Box Dimensions: 6L x 10W x 7H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.