Since the 1940s Whale engineers have refined our manual bilge pump designs and completed extended life testing - the result? Whale's iconic manual bilge pump range
Manufactured by hand using high grade materials and drawing on more than 60 years experience.
- Easy of operation - Smooth easy action
- Easy maintenance - Clamp ring easily removed for pump head rotation and quick maintenance
- Versatility of design - Dual size nozzles for 25 mm (1") or 38 mm (1+") hose to suit your plumbing
- Efficient performance - up to 55 ltrs (14.5 US gals) per minute
- Three different mounting models (deck, bulkhead and thru deck models)
Manufacturer Part Number: BP9021
Shipping Weight: 2.15 lbs
Box Dimensions: 6L x 13W x 8H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.