Since the 1940s Whale engineers have refined our manual bilge pump designs and completed extended life testing - the result? Whale's iconic manual bilge pump range.
This clever bilge pump design allows great versatility in installation so that you can fit the pump in the orientation to best suit your boat.
- Whale's most versatile high performance pump design
- 3 mounting orientations - 1 pump- (on-deck, thru-deck, on-bulkhead)
- High Performance - flow rate (66 ltrs / 17.5 US gals / min)
- Reliability - non choke valves and fully enclosed protected diaphragm
- Ease of maintenance - inspection hatch(no tools required)
- Suitable for pumping bilge water,saltwater or diesel
Manufacturer Part Number: BP0510
Shipping Weight: 3.9 lbs
Box Dimensions: 8L x 13W x 9H inches
List of Accessories by Manufacturer #: LV1215
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.