Whale has led the way in deck shower design since the 1980s. Today, the wide range includes metal/polypropylene models in mixer or cold only options.
The design classic in deck showers designed for easy washdown on the transom after swimming. Simply swim and rinse without wasting water.
- Adds a touch of luxury to your boat
- Designed for easy rinse down after swimming
- Fit in convenient locations on deck - extra long 2.1 m (7 ft) hose
- Save water on board - On/off control on shower handset allows you to set temperature and only use the water you need
- Neat hinged cover with latch to close
- Blends in on deck - White high shine finish matches the gel coat
- Available with or without cover (lockable option available)
- Straight forward installation - simple connection to either Quick connect 15mm pipework or 1/2" hose connection
Manufacturer Part Number: RT2658
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs
Box Dimensions: 6L x 12W x 8H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.