Yes, we are able to ship your ammo order directly to your doorstep in most states.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local and state laws.
If your shipping costs shows as $999,999,999 at checkout, this means we are unable to ship ammunition to your address.
By placing an order, you (the customer) agree to the following:
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering ammunition and/or firearms accessories to me, E10, LLC (DBA FoundryOutdoors.com) is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend E10, LLC (DBA FoundryOutdoors.com) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.