By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local and state laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Depending on your location in the US your order will arrive 3-5 business days after it ships.
Shipping is FREE on all orders (except ammo) anywhere in the continental 48 United States. At this time we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship internationally. Due to customs tariffs, delays, and other logistical issues we currently only ship to the USA.
Shipping on all Ammunition orders is calculated at the time of checkout.
Ammo orders ship FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
No shipments of ammo to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering.
Note: if your shipping cost shows $999,999,999 at checkout, this means we are unable to ship to your address.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
By placing an order, you (the customer) agree to the following statement:
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering ammunition and/or firearms accessories to me, E10, LLC (DBA FoundryOutdoors.com) is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend E10, LLC (DBA FoundryOutdoors.com) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Can you ship to my location?
Please know your state and local laws before ordering ammunition.
Due to regulation and shipping constraints, currently we cannot ship ammunition to the following locations:
- New York
- Washington, DC
Can you ship to New Jersey?
No handgun ammo calibers can ship to NJ. In order to ship all other calibers to New Jersey we just need one of the following:
- A valid copy of your firearms purchaser identification card OR
- A valid copy of your permit to purchase a handgun OR
- A valid copy of your permit to carry a handgun
Once we receive and approve your documents, your order will ship. Your future orders will ship automatically as long as your documents remain valid.
Please scan and email your documents to email@example.com. If you have already provided your documents for a previous order and they are still valid, you do not need to send them in again.
According to New Jersey Statutes Annotated 2C:58-3.3., our office is required to obtain a copy of one of the following documents before your order can be shipped: a copy of your valid firearms purchaser identification card, a valid copy of a permit to purchase a handgun, or a valid permit to carry a handgun.
Can you ship to New York state?
Unfortunately at this time due to the difficulties and high degree of regulation in the state of New York, we are not shipping ammunition to any addresses in the state of New York.
What about other states?
While laws regarding direct sales of ammunition to customers can change quickly, we do our best to monitor these changes and inform our customers.
If you do not see your state listed on this page, then we can most likely ship ammunition directly to your address.