- There are two pre-set knife sharpening angles in the wood block 20 degree & 25 degree
- 25 Degrees - This is used for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp, durable edge
- 20 Degrees - This is used for those desiring a very sharp edge. Some examples would be for filet knives or cutting tomatoes. Lower degrees result in sharper knives, but require more regular maintenance
- This 2-Stage Knife Sharpening System features a hardwood turnbox with internal rod storage in the base, two 5" long medium diamond rods (600 grit), and two 5" long fine ceramic rods (1000 grit).
- 25 Degrees-This Is Used For Most Kitchen Knives And Provides A Sharp, Durable Edge
- Two 5-Inch Long Medium Diamond Rods, And Two 5-Inch Long Fine Ceramic Rods
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TB-2D2C|
|Shipping Weight:||0.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||10 L x 7 W x 3 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.