- Color Injection process provides two-time more "Colorfast" retention than competing braids
- Densely braided line made with HMPE fibers and high weave-count gives consistent quality, uniform diameter (increasing abrasion resistance) and line performance
- Low stretch offers exceptional lure control, ultimate bite detection and firm hook setting power
- Superior knot and shock strength
- Multi-purpose braid excels in freshwater and saltwater applications
|Manufacturer Part Number:||630-165G|
|Shipping Weight:||0.21 lb|
|Box Dimensions:||5.12 L x 3.94 W x 0.98 H (inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By placing an order on FoundryOutdoors.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on tree stands, ammunition, or any used merchandise.